Language selection


COVID-19 Federal Travel Restrictions and/or Limited Release from Federal Quarantine


Traveller's Personal Information

Make sure you have everything you need before starting. You will not be able to save the form for completion later.
Are you updating an existing application? If so, enter your application number (REQ-YYYY-DD-MM-########):
If you are not a U.S citizen or U.S. permanent resident, you may also need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Visa to travel to Canada. Make sure you have all the required travel documents before you travel to Canada.
The following five fields will be shared with IRCC and CBSA to facilitate entry/processing of application.
Check One: